Thursday, June 19, 2008

maybe i am just tired?

it's thursday already.
school is starting again next week, and i'm so not looking forward to next monday.
well, what have i been doing for the past 2 weeks holiday?
GO TO SCHOOL LAH!!

everyday have to go school do FYP. got to check & count cells everyday, which is super sai kang work. and now, my cells are not growing as well as before which is kinda saddening. from 10% serum to 5%, already can see a difference of the growth of the cells. what's worst, yesterday got 1 flask of cells kana contaminated!!! i hope everything goes smoothly lah, and no more contamination please!
and supervisor called me!! i dont know why, but when i see my phone ring and i see a word "unknown", i always can sense that the person is my supervisor. and it's always my supervisor!!
maybe i have...supervisophobia! O____O
wish me luck.

i dont understand how come my mum keeps thinking that my 2 weeks holidays ARE really holidays. i need to go school everyday and she keeps thinking that i will be at home when i have told her i would be going to school like EVERYDAY even though it's holidays. printer has some serious mechanical problem, and she keeps bugging me to call to troubleshoot DURING MY HOLIDAYS!! it's super irritating! cant she understand this simple sentence "i need to go school everyday, although it's my holidays."?? cant she be more understanding?

and for the past 2 days, i keep having some dizzy spells, especially when i am at home.
i lie down on my bed for just awhile to rest, and when i get up, my head feels like it's going in circles. sometimes i can even feel the dizziness when i sleep, when i turn my head and change sleeping posture. and when i wake up, the feeling still doesnt go away.
weird eh? i dont get this often last time. what happen to me?

i really do feel alone & drifted.
as i walk from 1 point to another, there's only me.
doing things, walking to places, eating, i am alone.
cant be helped i guess.
i dont want to be a burden and a nuisance to others.