Wednesday, June 25, 2008

let my hair down.

i've got this...

"HUH? WHERE AM I? WHAT IS GOING ON? WHO ARE YOU? WHO AM I?"

!!

i love my unique power. and it's BLUR!!

and i've realised, it's high time to let my hair down. come to think of it, why get so stressed up? it's true that things go wrong, it's ok if things dont go your way, and it's sometimes not your fault at all. sometimes things just happen, for a reason.

master wu gui said: "there are no such things as accidents".

stress is good, in a way. no one likes stress, it sucks. but it's the same as bitter chinese medicine, it's good for us. but somehow or rather, i LOVE chinese medicine, but not ang moh ones.
yah, so must relax. sometimes things are very simple, so shouldnt think too much.

and dance makes me happy!! =)
before that i was like stressed, but after dance, i always feel happy and relaxed.