Sunday, September 17, 2006

all set and ready to go.

yeah. i've finished packing all my stuffs that i need to bring for tomorrow's camp. so now i can relax...and wait for tomorrow to come...haha.
ok...shall now blog bout what happened today...woke up at bout 7am and went to woodlands to meet my 2 old buddies, sam and alf...at bout 8am. u should be wondering why i woke up so early in the morning especially on a sunday. reason is because...i went for church today...haha...it's been a long time since i last went to church...and this time round, i went to sam's church...cause i left Christ Church Woodlands (which was actually my school)...for the very first time. so all 3 of us went to causeway point and ate our breakfast at BK.
after breakfast, went to WEFC...for service which started at 9am. yup...so for all christians out there...u should know what happens during service...so i shall not blog bout the little details.
so fast forward...
so after the whole service ended, i had to decide whose CG i wanted to join...sam's or alf's?...so of course i chose sam's CG la...cause he's my secondary school bestest best best buddy...so i ps-ed alf. so sorry alf...sam is my bestest best best buddy but u are forever my "suan-low-ship" buddy...wahaha. lol. and i was so shocked when i realized that vera...my secondary school classmate was in the same CG as sam...lol.
so i went for CG with my new CG...and then had an CG interview...basically...it is an interview which involves the whole CG...and had to answer questions bout how we feel and stuff...and our feelings and thoughts and answers would then be on the church's newsletter...cool. so after the interview...all of us took some pictures. lol.
so after everything, sam, alf and me went to causeway point...to get my torchlight...and also walk walk and see see...and blah blah blah...(need i blog bout the details again?).
and when we left and headed home...we saw a crowd...and we went to kp for awhile...and we saw 2 policemen talking to this old man on a wheelchair...and so...sam told us that the old man faked as a blind man...hmm...i was pretty angry bout what the old man did (though i don't remember giving him any money)...cheating people's money...but i kept thinking bout it...and i felt that though what he did was wrong...but he is old and it is very hard for him to get a job at his age...so...instead of condemning him...we should all care for him instead. but how?...that i still don't know...lol.
ok...that's all bout what happened...now bout some personal issues...ok...not very personal but pretty personal...well...sam and alf have been my very close buddies in my secondary school...and at the same time...i acknowledge them as my brothers especially during the times we had in BB. and just now...sam told me that when i was no longer in BB (long story)...the boys actually asked bout me...bout where i disappeared to. and he said he told them that i was busy with my schoolwork and stuff. when i heard bout it...i felt sad...the boys still cared for me...and they have not forgotten bout me...though i was gone for quite a long time...and to think i actually got so disheartened last time because i thought i was not of any help...so now i am not sure whether i should really go back or not...the primers seriously want me back...but there is something in me that doesn't want me to go back...though there is still this urge for me to return...what is it then?...is it fear or what?...i am not sure...but i hope i find the answer soon.
well...enough of blogging already...i can't wait for tomorrow to come. haha...so of course i will not be blogging for like 2 to 3 days...so bye.