Friday, September 08, 2006

blurry vision.

i think my eye sight is getting from bad to worst. firstly, i only depend on my left eye to see...my right eye's vision is super bad (lazy eye)...bout 300 degrees...(confirm increase)...and not to forget, i don't wear contacts (scared) and i don't wear my specs (cause ugly)...and finally, i've not been taking good care of my eyes...(sit in front of lappy too much, therefore straining my eyes.)
I Need A New Pair Of Specs...(i want nice nice one).
for today, went out to meet the bout half of the NMNHNLM Club...for outing to get FBT shorts and also to make our very own club caps.
so we met at serangoon mrt station at 1pm...i was late..lol. by bout 15 mins...but our President came the latest...lol. and when i reached the mrt...i couldn't really spot anyone familiar at all...my vision was blur la...so after a while then managed to spot abe and the rest.
after that, went to this place called Joo Seng Warehouse. and went exploring and searching for the place where they sell FBT stuffs. finally found the place, after taking bout 2 lifts with vulgarities (F+++ You, CB, Bastard) written on the walls and doors of the lifts...so i spent $20 on 2 FBT shorts. and my wallet left with damn little money...bout $4.
after getting the shorts, went all the way to Far East...to make our NMNHNLM caps...everyone then decided to get an "all black" cap with our club name on it. but sadly, each cap costs bout $15...RAWR!!!...i no more money...(that's why in the NMNHNLM Club)...so our treasurer, alvin, paid...the deposit...lol...then tomorrow go collect the caps and also pay the remaining...so i owe alvin $15...haha. after that, went to heeren...go walk walk, look look, and see see...cause nothing left to do. so after walking, looking and seeing for quite some time...went back home.
and by the way...to abe and alvin...i love Oscar, my mini schnauzer...NOT that Oscar. i repeat...i love Oscar...my Mini Schnauzer...NOT that Oscar. so do not scandal me and her together...ONLY scandal me and Oscar, my Mini Schnauzer...cause i love my dog named Oscar which is a Mini Schnauzer. not that Oscar...not her.
ok...bye.