Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i Hate PLANTA!

today is a good day indeed. but tiring though. for today, had GL training again...but had a camp briefing for my upcoming GL training camp (18/9 - 20/9) at bout 9am. and after that at 10am, GL training then started. PT for today's training was abit tougher than last week's...had to standardize and stuff...everyone definitely did more than 70 push ups... +.+ . the campus run was also longer too...but it was alright for me. the push ups are only the problem for me...sad. so...must train le...if not confirm die. lol.
also had station games too...the 2nd "demo" games done by the SGLs...this week's game was abit cleaner...but still...dirty. the games were fun though...haha. our faces were drawn with lipstick...and my face got 3 lines... make the "diao" face when i close my eyes... -.-" haha...so cute. lol. but there was 1 game that officially made me hate planta and celery...it was the mine sweeper game. grr...planta is smelly and oily. celery sucks when eaten raw. so after the station games, training was then over and went to wash up. washing up was easier this week...lol.
after GL training, some of us from the NMNHNLM club went to eat prata AGAIN...lol. but this time round, instead of eating at al-azhar...we went to al-ameen. ordered the same as last week's...2 egg onion pratas and also a milo dinosaur. but the milo dinosaur was different...wasn't as sweet as the one from al-ahzar. al-ameen also has milo KING KONG....lol. it's just like milo dinosaur but with extra 2 scoops of ice-cream on top. haha. and guess what man?...while looking at the menu, i saw this food called "roti PLANTA"!!! omgOSH!! roti planta?!...yuck. think it is just prata with loads of planta inside...eewww.
and btw i've gotten my NMNHNLM Club cap...haha. so cool man. i wore the cap after training and all the way back home...my mum saw my hair when i took off my cap and she laughed...caused my hair was all flat. lol.
haha...ok...feeling tired now...so i'm signing off...bye!
can't wait for the GL training camp to come this coming monday.