Monday, September 25, 2006

RAWR!!!

RAWR!!! i don't know what the heck is wrong with my internet connection la!!!...i keep going offline...and i had to switch off and on my modem several times today...which shouldn't be happening...it actually got me very fustrated and irritated. it's driving me crazy man.
ok...will just blog bout things here and there...
for sunday (24/9)...done nothing much...except playing pokemon: sapphire version...it shows how bored i actually am...but at the same time...i get to relive my childhood memories...lol. i was so bored that i even went to find some pokemon pictures...and i found something very sick...but then i edited it...cause everyone was like saying that my display picture on msn was so damn sick...the power of editing!
hmm...did not go for church service...cause i overslept...and also cause i chatted n tonned with darren online...until 430am...haha...really talked loads man.
so i think that's all i can blog bout...so before i go...i shall upload some pictures...
1) 2 pictures of alvin and me "zi highing" in the bus back to singapore while the rest were like either sleeping/emoing(great thanks to beesim aka ah ma who took and sent the pictures).


















2) the sick "pokemon" picture which i edited...with a pink bikini with yellow polka dots on it.

so bye.