Monday, September 04, 2006

feel so good.

wow!!!...*phew*...just finished my run...and i feel so good man.
ok...i started running...last saturday...and it was tiring man...but it felt good.
ran from my home which is nearest to kranji camp...past de la salle school(my primary school since pri 4)...and all the way to kranji secondary school...and then "U-turn"...all all the way back to my home. managed to run only half the distance of the route...and then walked all the way back home. and not to forget...my knees were like so "rusty" and they ached after the run.
so...i rested on sunday.
and for today...i managed to run bout 3/4 of the route...that's 1/4 more. but i did walk la. lol.
well...my knees don't ache now...which is a good sign.
my next goal: to run 3/4 of the route without even walking...and so on...
hmm...i shall take it slowly...no rush...i'll improve along the way.
ok...i shall take a nice hot shower now...bye!