Tuesday, September 05, 2006

it's not only physical, it's mental.

woohoo...ok...today, as usual, went for my run...and guess what?...i've improved!!!...yeah...the improvement may not be big...but it does make a difference.
running is not only physical...it is mental...(the title states so)...running not only makes u fitter...it also makes ur mind grow stronger.
while running just now, my mind was telling me to stop...but then i saw this fat woman jogging...and i told myself that she is trying her best...but i'm not. so i started moving my legs after a short climb through the overhead bridge.
and i continued...all the way. but my mind was still telling me to stop. so i told myself that i would only stop and walk once i reached the police K-9 unit...and i did it.
and then i walked until kranji camp...(pretty short distance)...and then started running back home.
i've definitely made an improvement...and i'm happy bout it.
our minds are very powerful...but we have the strength and the power to overcome the power of our minds...by just enduring.
yeah. i'll continue to endure...and also improve along the way...
bye.


and btw...i met a small little baby snake while running...haha...so cute. but i almost stepped on it...lucky i moved my leg slightly more, if not it would have been dead already...it was kinda frightened...and it moved away really fast.
hmmm...comes to show that u can discover something that u don't usually see everyday.
the small snake is sooo KAWAII!!!