Monday, August 27, 2007

post-exams syndromes.

the problem with exams is that you got to study like mad and sit for papers which can really kill your brain cells.
but now there is a problem with the aftermath of exams.
you are left with nothing to do at home, except for playing games, watching tv, munching on food, taking loads of naps.
so, i've kinda made up my mind to go find a job this holiday.
i seriously need $$$. it's pathetic to have only $50 and a few cents in your wallet right now.
but i've been thinking, what kind of job i want?
to be honest, i seriously don't like doing sales and stuff.
you got to see other peoples' face and you got to give that damn friendly smile to them, even though they may be like the biggest assholes you have ever seen.
this is something i inherited from my mum. =D

i thought of giving tuition to lil pri school kids (P4-6).
WOW! i seriously can't imagine myself giving tuition to kids.
and i bet most of you can't imagine too.
i think after each lesson, there will be drawings on every page of the textbooks touched.
you should have seen my sec school textbooks. that's level 10.
and i must say the drawings in lecture notes that i have in poly are not even at level 3.
i've restrained myself from doodling too much.
anyway, i just need some double confirmation before i go give tuition to kids.
but at the mean time, shall just be on a lookout for jobs that are appealing to me.
if there's not really much of a choice, then tuition it will be.
haha! and my sis is getting me a PSP!
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
at first, she wanted to get me a DS lite.
but then, who cares?
she told me it's a version 3.52 and it's silver.
O_____O!
i think it looks like this, right?
but then, all great offers come with a price lah.
and i got to do well next semester.
but it's worth it i guess.
and i'm gonna have it real soon, not on my birthday!
THANK YOU MY DEAR SISTER OF MINE!