Friday, August 10, 2007

thanks my friends!

a good thing that i passed my MOBIO practical retest.
not a very good pass, but the marks are still capped at 50%.
pretty happy about the pass though.

but something bad really really struck me.
right after dr choy marked the paper, explained the mistakes and so on...
ms ong came out from her office for instru lecture.
and she told me that i failed my instru test 2.
and when i got back my paper, i was really shocked.
18/60.
i felt like breaking down already.
i was feeling damn shitty during the entire lecture.
i kept looking through the paper, wondering what was wrong with my answers.
i remembered myself being able to do the paper.
but still, i got back this sort of results.
it's so demoralizing.

the worse was yet to come.
after lecture, i saw my overall common tests marks.
common test 1 + common test 2.
out of 25%, i only got 6.9%.
and it was the lowest out of the entire lecture.

but i really got to thank my friends.
for cheering me up, making me feel so much better.
really appreciate everything that you all have done.
from stupid actions and noises, to words of encouragements, to smiles and laughters and also movie!
watched Rush Hour 3 just now.
i felt so much better, less stressed after the movie.

anyway, tuesday is the instru retest.
i've got to make sure i pass this one.
i need a 12.5%, instead of a 6.9%.
great timing to make myself study and revise instru, at least i won't have to struggle so much when studying the last part (HPLC) for final exams.
not to forget, the Nintendo DS lite that i want! i've got to work hard for it!
and steph told me in msn when i got home that NRA would dismiss anyone if they failed any modules. all the more i shouldn't fail the retest and final exams!
so many things to keep me motivated.
but the most important thing is myself.
i've need the drive to do well, i need to relearn how to motivate myself like i used to in the past.
i need to "JIA YOU!!!"