Thursday, August 30, 2007

random things to blog.

1) i've got a super duper blocked nose.

2) i hate the weather.

3) i'm stuck at home the whole day, with nothing to do.

4) i've been trying to find jobs that are appealing to me.

5) i hate it when i can't make up my mind.

6) i feel like a 'hollow' everytime i go back to the dentist to tighten my braces.

7) i'm so happy that my teeth moved so much.

8) i'm waiting for the day to finally get my hands on a PSP and call it mine.

9) i'm getting lazier day by day.

10) i need a hair cut.

11) i'm craving for hotcakes in the mornings.

12) i'm glad that september is arriving real soon.

13) i seriously need to kill time.

14) i am still having post-exam syndromes.

15) i am so not enjoying my holidays.



alright, all these explains how i am currently living through the holidays, for now.